Saturday, October 06, 2012

Looks of the Week - 06/10/12

The best of the week's celebrity style from Paris Fashion Week and beyond.

Rainbow Bright
Emily VanCamp is radiant in a cerise pink low-neck dress with folded ruffle skirt by Andrew Gn. Bringing green into the mix, Emily added a bejeweled belt & a pair of sage sandals.
French actress Celine Sallette wears top-to-toe Louis Vuitton in an emerald green Pre-fall 2012 coat with matching Alma handbag and crystal cap-toed pumps.
Anna Kendrick is captivating in a sunflower yellow draped one-shouldered dress by Halston Heritage, which she paired with nude heels.
Kaya Scodelario picked out a fire engine red dress by Louis Vuitton, teaming it with a classic monogram bag and leopard print pumps, also by the famed label.
Dianna Agron took a fashion risk by wearing her sky blue 60's style Miu Miu collar frock with a pair of purple tights and suede ankle strap sandals.

Coat of Arms
Leelee Sobieski looked polished a cardinal red dress coat by Christian Dior, nipped in the waist by a metallic belt. Her pointy-toe pumps are also by Dior.
Laetitia Casta made an attractive appearance in a tweed Chanel coat with blue & black feather appliqués. She kept the styling simple with a quilted Chanel bag, black tights & heels. 
Jessica Alba carries out a monochromatic menswear look by Narciso Rodriguez with panache. She complimented her white tuxedo & black pants suit with cap-toed Giuseppe Zanotti pumps.
Rachel Zoe makes a vivid impression in a navy blue 70's style 'Hutton' suit with satin trim from her own label, along with layers of gold chains & a Rachel Zoe Morrison bag.
Chloe Sevigny showed her support for Miu Miu in a plum & pink contrast print silk shirt, jacquard jacket & mohair shorts, along with chunky heeled loafers and a Miu Miu bag.

Sidewalk Style
Taylor Swift does vintage chic in a pretty floral A-line skirt and sea blue chiffon blouse. Her cute cat-print flats are by Charlotte Olympia, with red-rim sunglasses by Steve Madden.
Jessica Biel in a relaxed LA look featuring a chunky cream cardigan, cropped linen Oscar de la Renta pants, peep-toe ankle boots and a stripe print neck scarf.
Jessica Alba is effortlessly stylish in a black leather biker jacket by Ralph Lauren, paired with a white Rails 'Kellen' tank and bright blue trousers. Jess accessorized with a black crossbody Proenza Schouler bag and studded Roger Vivier flats.
Mollie King styles up the streets of Hollywood in a winsome bee-print blouse with contrast neck-tie by Warehouse, black leather shorts and Sakura platform pumps from Topshop.


Parisian Chic
Poppy Delevingne is graceful in a midnight blue chiffon off-the shoulder dress by Louis Vuitton. A bright red LV Monogram 'Speedy' bag and satin strap heels complete her look.
Olivia Palermo picked out a voguish black leather peplum jacket by Christian Dior to wear over her little back tiered dress. A furry Dior bag and pointy toe Giuseppe Zanotti heels finalize her elegant day outfit.
Laura Neiva toughened up her saccharine pastel ruffled Chanel dress with a slick black cropped coat and leather biker boots.
Leigh Lezark pays tribute to Burberry in a metallic silver biker jacket, worn along with skinny black pants and double-stacked platform pumps. Leigh added a pop of colour with a fuchsia quilted velvet sling bag.
Emma Stone looked demure in a black strapless bustier frock with matching cardigan, styled with a quirky floral printed bag and ruby sandals, all by Miu Miu


Who is your favourite 'Look of the Week'?

47 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

Rachel Zoe's blue suit is gorgeous! I also loved Laura Neiva's outfit.

Francesca | francescasophia.co.uk said...

Leelee Sobieski's red coat was the perfect fashion risk - so daring, but just the right amount of boldness! And Rachel Zoe looks perfect, as per usual, as does Taylor Swift.
Although I generally love Dianna Agron, I'm really not a fan of this look of hers, the Miu Miu frock is just not right for her body shape xx

Kat said...

really lovee all the bright looks! theyre so fun :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Inspirational post! Great pictures!
Kisses from Miami!
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com

Ag said...

My favorite is the rainbow collection of photos esp. the green coat with green Louis Vuitton Epi bag!! It was Sleek + Chic

Jacy said...

Love the post as always! Olivia Palermo's look is perfectly chic, but when is it not? And I also love Anna Kendrick's pretty, bright dress!

~Jacy

www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

Bailey Schneider said...

I adore every single look... Spot on in your picks every time!
x

Chris Ed said...

Hi Sam, lovely post! I love the Parisian Chic group and especially the outfit of Laura Neiva:) Also like Leelee Sobieski´s look.
kisses chris

Bhushavali said...

Love the rainbow brights! Gorgeous outfits!!!
Thanks for dropping by my blog n commenting.
Do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments!
Do follow and like by GFC & FB if you like and let me know with a comment.
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

Pepper said...

Jessica Alba is so amazing!
You have a new follower (Gloria Pepe 911 via GFC)! Hope you'll do the same, dear!
Thank you!


cecinestpasafashionblog

The Garage Starlets said...

Love the Coat of arms collection! They look lovely

xoxo


http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

Unknown said...

Love the first collage!!it's a rainbow of color!!
Have a nice day dear:)
EDGYMIX Facebook

The Garage Starlets said...

Great post! Some real inspirations here!

http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

Lilli said...

Hi Sam! Beautiful looks they all got! the rainbow bright colors are just awesome! But my fav are the Parisian chic, especially Olivia Palermo!:) Hope you have a great weekend dear! Big hug!:*

Unknown said...

I really think the block colored looks were very strong, quite a wow factor without it being desperately seeking for attentinon, I like the subtle strength and edited look. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, and oh yeah I totes followed you since your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me, you don't have to follow me back don't worry. I've just posted up a new outfit post of me wearing a rather provoking organza biker, tell what you think ;)

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/10/geek-chiq.html

Monika Ozdoba said...

Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


XOXO,
Monika

Sandra Leiva said...

I love Mollie King's outfit <3

Carolyna's world said...

sidewalk style - I am big fan of them

Jelena Zivanovic said...

My dear Sam, first of all I must to say I missed you so much!:) Secondly I love all looks, especially chic Poppy and Olivia!!!
Have a gorgeous day my sweetie!!

Elisabeth said...

Celine Sallette must be my favorite since her outfit is of a color that I love - emerald that is! I love her autumnal look!
Concerning your kind comment on my blog, I would like to answer that since most of the online stores have easy ways of returning orders (if they're the wrong size), I haven't had any problems with determining the size. Some shops I have been using for such a long time already that I know their sizing very well. Concerning the quality of the fabric, I always read carefully about the materials used for the clothes and that is how I determine the quality of them.

xxx
E from Helsinki
http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

Katie Frank said...

So much beauties!
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Kashaya said...

I like all of these but since I love color my favorite is Anna Kendricks yellow dress!

margaret cruzemark said...

I love this. I am voting Leelee Sobieski my dear Sam. She is such an icon in this pic.
Best Regards and weekend wishes.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Stefania said...

Great selection dear!I love the last one!
STEPHILà CREATIONS-MYFASHIONBLOG

Unknown said...

Gorgeous looks!!!
I like the look of Leelee Sobieski and Taylor Swift!!!

Antonella C’est Moi said...

Stunning..kisses

Bodil Loïs Huisman said...

Love Emily VanCamp her outfit, that high knot looks great on her
and Emma Stone looks fabulous as always!

LOVE BO,
PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

mio said...

I love laura neiva dress + biker! amazing combination!!!
A kiss, THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3
CHECK OUT new post on my BLOG: DALMATIAN PRINT

Anna and Klaudia said...

Mollie King looks so pretty :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Inés said...

Ah! Sam...fantastic selection...I'm parcial to red lately so my fabs would be Kaya Scodelario red dress by Louis Vuitton, Leelee Sobieski cardinal red dress coat by Christian Dior...and just to calm down Mollie King shots, blouse and heels...(sight)
If you stop by my site you will find my new post, I hope you enjoy it!
I hope you are having the best weekend!
A big hug!

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Nhi said...

i love the parisian chic section! i'm so into classy & black lately:) hope you had a good weeken Sam! looking forward to your next post:)

Shes Dressing Up said...

Ooh, so many amazing looks this week! I'm loving Poppy Delevingne's dress!

Jessica said...

i love annas dress so gorgeous!

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

A Life Un-Styled said...

Taylor is popping up on a number of bloggers radars for her outfits lately :) I'm loving Anna's yellow frock. Such a great color.

Beauty Follower said...

I like the total-green look of Celine Sallette and the cute-vintage style of Taylor Swift's!

Miu said...

My favourite is Olivia Palermo :)

Ivana said...

Sam, I'm always looking forward to seeing these posts, they are such an amazing celebrity style round-up, and such a huge source of inspiration! I love all these styles, but I think those bright colors are my favorites!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

nini said...

Lovelly Post babe!
Loving the bright colours for this season , for Rainbow brights my favourite is Emily Vancamp it's beautiful neckline and I'm so into the buns lately (L) as for Dianna Agron it's a NO NO! couldn't pull it off just right!
For Coats of arms & Sidewalk style , Thumps up Jessica Alba !
Lastly Parisien Chic, this ruffled chanel dress screams PARIS! just love it! would have gone better with a fringed sleek hairstyle and ballerinas, i don't understand the biker boots :S
xx
nini
http://jenesaisquoi.me


Elle Sees said...

ooh the rainbow brights is my fave this week!

aki! said...

Not a fan of Diana in her blue and purple this week. The risk she took just didn't work with me.

The Chic Sheet said...

IN LOVE with Leelee's red coat!!!


XX,
Miranda

Rebecca Miriam said...

lovely outfits :)

xx, rebecca
awayinparadise.blogspot.com

VintageDanielle said...

I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift's style, it's vintage romance: love it!

hope in high heels said...

I think the two Jessica looks in street style are my faves... I just need to buy myself a black leather jacket!

Fashion-Bridge said...

My fav look is from Laetitia Casta. The Chanel tweed coat is beyond fantastic. And Olivia Palermo looks chic and stylish as always

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

We are loving Emily Van Camp's hot pink dress! She looks amazing!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Anonymous said...

Kaya Scodelario looks so different from what I'm used to seeing her.. Well, mostly seen her in Skins-series years ago. :)

Thanks for the comment! I think "When God was a rabbit" has been pretty great so far, it's a growing up story for a girl. And great for practising my english (since it's not my native language :) I guess most of my friends read Finnish books, if anything at all! :)

Satu