Thursday, November 03, 2011

Hoss Intropia Winter 2011

Spain has given us some remarkable fashion brands; Zara, Bershka, Pull & Bear and Mango, each with their own massive cult following. Hoss Intropia is another one of those inspiring brands, but unlike the contemporary feel of the others, this fashion franchise marches to the beat of it's own folkloric drum.

For Fall/Winter 2011, Hoss Intropia paints a bohemian picture in earthy shades of brown, cream, tan, khaki and black. The attention to unconventional detailing is what distinguishes the brand from its counterparts. They create their own unique prints and focus on innovative cuts, hand-beading and embroidery and mixing textures, using quality fabrics. The collection has the charm of a romantic countryside, with military-inspired masculine tailoring. Each eclectic ensemble tells a story of sophisticated style and laid-back elegance.  









I could easily go into a Hoss Intropia store and purchase my entire Winter wardrobe all in one go. I particularly love how each outfit is styled in this photo shoot. It shows off the versatility of the individual pieces, and how creatively it can be worn. All the shoes, bags, gloves, hats and accessories are also part of this incredible collection. The range is so extensive, their shapes are flattering, their fabrics luxurious, and their style refined. Hoss Intropia's Winter collection is kindled with originality, and a beauty that is honest and endearing.


27 comments:

Mary said...

I really like the collection, each piece has its brilliance and charm.
We do not see only black and white, but color nude!
I really love. Of course each of these pieces were very well in my closet.
It is elegant and versatile and is a well-worn look excellent.
*

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

Wow....these are amazing!!! I love each and every piece!! THe jackets are so sexy!!

www.dashysassy.com

Angel Garcia said...

I always like discovering new brand and designers.. Loving this collection.. It is perfection..

Love! ~Angel

joy said...

Wow great post! The outfits are so inspirational, I must bookmark this :) I didn't know about this brand before.

fashion kats said...

Lovely colection! Great colors!
www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

BerryHaute said...

All this looks are fantastic, I particularly like the dresses, the feel seems to be a little vintage with a contemporary twist. I will be looking into this brand.
BerryHaute

Natalie Leung said...

wow what a great winter wardrobe, so many tartans, socks and nice colours!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Run With Fashion said...

Love your banner! :D
Wow, loove the clothes! Really nice and some beautiful pieces. I love the innovative cuts! ♥
I also looove their leather jackets ♥
love the middle look in the last picture ♥, I'd want to wear everything the model is wearing! ♥

Thank you for your comment on my Halloween nails post! :D
thanks on, "You painted the black on so neatly!", I had to paint it on slowly so I won't make mistakes. I'm right handed, so it was hard to paint carefully and slowly with my left hand. -.-
lol.

-Eliza :)

Nicole said...

Love the dresses and coats! Wow :)

Uliana said...

This photoshoot is so beautiful! The clothes look awesome :)

http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

Rakhshan said...

love zara!!
your interview posted babe! check ;) <3

http://rakhshansblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/featured-blogger-today-sam-from-frills.html

Pratishtha Durga said...

You are right. It's indeed a very well-styled shoot. I love all the pieces in this collection. What a fabulous color palette.

Anonymous said...

great post !! I love it...

xx
I'm following you now!!

Feel free to check and follow my blog.
I'm a new blogger :)Keep in touch.

http://kekeangela.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

very nice things

ChiChi81 said...

Love the collection, Sam. Their clothes are so comfy and stylish, perfect for the coming cold months. And I love the colour theme.

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment honey,
lovely post, I adore all the outfits! Keep going!

http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

Bailey Schneider said...

This does make me miss Winter... wait... what am I saying?
I LOVE SUMMER ... but I LOVE Winter fashion!
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

Emma said...

Your blog is pretty amazing!

ching said...

i love how laidback these all are. i can imagine myself wearing these.

Debora said...

AMAZING blog, I like it a lot and now I follow you :)

thank your for your comment in my TokyoBlondes :) !
Love

www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

Adriana said...

I love the dresses! The 4th dress is one of my favorites :]
I'm a new follower :)
-Little Petite Blog

VANESSA said...

love love LOVE these looks! i LOVE dressing for Fall!
great blog!

xo, vanessa (the gal)

http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

F said...

i love hoss entropia, but some items are a bit expensive :(
your blog is really nice, would you like us to follow each other?

kisses *

http://f-world-wide-what.blogspot.com/

Jamile Botelho said...

Hello Sam...I love the winter colors...So chic...Great post. Kisses from Brazil

http://www.diariodocoquefrouxo.blogspot.com/

@MissJota

el kolorete said...

wow!!.Fabulous clothes!!. Thanks for your comment. Follow each other??. Kisses
http://elkolorete.blogspot.com/

Shels415 said...

Great collection they got here! Really inspiring pictures!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

oona said...

awesome blog!!

http://newtoughgirl.blogspot.com/

*_*