Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Thrills - Blog Headers by JKD


My wonderful new header is courtesy of JKD, a talented photographer and creative graphic artist from British Columbia, Canada. Jasdeep thoughtfully and intuitively made me three lovely headers to chose from. She knew exactly what would appeal to me, without me even having to ask. Isn't it amazing how something as simple as a header can change the entire appearance of your blog. Thanks Jas! 

JKD custom-makes headers that harmoniously fit in with the style, design and colour scheme of your blog. Her artworks are modern, simple and classic, adjusted to suit your personal preferences. I love the hazy, fairytale-like effect of her creations. JKD charges $5-10 per header, depending on the work involved. These are some examples of her work:






If you would like a personalized header for your website, contact JKD on jkdeol10@gmail.com. You can also visit her photography site here.

11 comments:

jkd said...

Thanks so much! :) I'm glad you like your header.

Bonnie said...

I love the blog header that you have! It's gorgeous. Her artwork is amazing.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Stunning.

Rocket Fashionista said...

Love all those cute headers! xx

Anonymous said...

I was actually looking for someone to do illustrations for me! Thanx Sam :)
blog.diamondsanddust.co.za

Dainté said...

they are really cute. But until now I was always doing everything on my blog by myself :)
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Sam said...

@ Nicole
I'm glad that this will help you :)

Unknown said...

love the heading! amazing sketches, she did a great job

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

LOLA FINN said...

Thank you! You´re so nice ^-^

Ghita (: said...

Love ove love it !

( follow you, btw )

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

yes and more YES! i recently "met" Jas through blogging and adore her illustrations a big bunch! the one you decided on for your space is brilliant. couldn't have gone to a better artist who perfectly captured the feeling of your space. i’m enormously into it. thanks for visiting me Sam, sorry it's taken me a while to respond, life's been all lifey lately ; )

your blog is a beaut. ♥