Bella Thorne looked beautiful in a black and white rose printed Blumarine outfit, featuring a satin cotton dress with sheer neck and sleeves, worn over matching patterned pants.
Hailee Steinfeld took a cosmic turn in a trendy galaxy print pants by Clover Canyon, styled with a white Osman top and Brian Atwood platforms.
Kiernan Shipka was more maturely dressed than usual, in a damask paisley print silver and black pants, teamed with a black top, red Swarovski studded clutch and Armani heels.
Jamie Chung wears a mixed print look I've love to replicate in a striped Two by Vince Camuto tee, leopard Juicy Couture jeans, a slick leather biker & Rebecca Minkoff ankle boots.
Musician Madison Beer looked lovely in her white halter and leopard skirt ensemble with strappy black sandals courtesy of Emporio Armani.
Kate Moss stylishly stepped out in a pair of grey leopard pants, accompanied by a printed tie, black tuxedo jacket and dashing Isabel Marant suede boots.
Leigh Lezark demonstrates how simple it is to wear animal prints in this cosy grey leopard sweater, black skinny jeans and sheer heels.
Sarah Michelle Gellar made a welcomed appearance, looking pretty in a white and bronze metallic peplum dress by Jexika with complimenting Stuart Weitzman heels.
Sandra Bullock was posh in a white draped Giambattista Valli mini dress with black and white Giuseppe Zanotti sandals.
Joan Smalls went sheer and sexy in a white Givenchy suit with lace pants & tailored blazer.
Emma Watson was elegantly dressed in an off-the shoulder tonal look by J.Mendel, but it's really those criss-cross metallic (J.Mendel) shoes that draw all the attention.
1. She wears a black & white embroidered look by Valentino with a Hermes Kelly bag.
2. Mira then stepped out in a feminine ivory outfit with sheer frilled neckline, black and white Valentino shoes and a cute Charlotte Olympia clock clutch.
3. Pictured in the middle, Miroslava donned a radiant crimson hued coat for her Louis Vuitton front row appearance, along with scene stealing Aperlai colour-block pumps.
4. The Russian editor wears an engaging mint and red scalloped long-sleeved Valentino dress with sheer inserts and red pointy toe pumps.
5. Lastly, Mira is pictured in a stunning cobalt blue leather Valentino mini dress with lace bib and cuffs, and a fabulous pair of Aperlai heels.
Clemence Poésy delivered her usual brand of French chic in a cream tweed Chanel bouclé jacket paired over a black tee, skinny jeans and flats.
Caroline Sieber picked this sophisticated pomegranate pink tweed Chanel dress with buttoned front and black strap sandals.
Leigh Lezark mixes a colorfully printed sweater with lacquered black skater skirt and edgy thigh high leather boots, all by Chanel.
Poppy Delevingne opted for an effortless Fall inspired Chanel ensemble, in a multi-weaved cardigan and matching skirt, styled with a white tee and white pumps.
French actress Alma Jodorowsky showed off her fashion flair in a cropped white blouse and wide-leg light wash jeans, savvily accessorized with a coral Chanel bag and black fedora.
Who was your favorite 'Look of the Week'?