Saturday, June 28, 2014

Looks of the Week - 28/06/14

The weekly roundup of celebrity style, on and off the red carpet. 

Red Light
Jessica Hart was captured in a beautiful floaty red halter maxi dress on the streets of NYC.
Gwen Stefani brings her grunge styling to the colour scheme in a red checked shirt, black skinny jeans and L.A.M.B high top sneakers.
Emmy Rossum styles a chic pair of black Three Dots shorts with a bright red French Connection sweater, Bottega Veneta bag and flat ankle strap sandals.
Heidi Klum struts her stuff in a little red shift dress with sky-high stilettos. 


Ladies That Lunch
Keira Knightley displayed her English refinement in a retro ladylike ice blue Prada dress with collared neck and pleated bodice. Metallic silver shoes fit her feet.
Olivia Munn stepped out in a sheer pleated navy midi skirt and tie-up sail boat print shirt for an LA outing, adding a brown leather bag and metallic and tan sandals to her outfit.
Jamie Chung turns an ordinary errand run into a glamourous affair wearing a sheer black embroidered top and cream chiffon skirt with ankle-strap flats.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley never fails to gives us a weekly dose of style inspiration, pictured in a white frilled Isabel Marant dress paired with grey Chanel ankle boots and a Celine bag.


Raising Hemlines


Holland Roden rocked a ruby cropped top and shorts set by Paper London with gold metallic Rupert Sanderson pumps.
Olivia Palermo savvily mixes prints in this abstract coral animal printed shirt and tile beaded shorts, paired with flat black loafers.
Model Tali Lennox turns on the shine in this red sequined dress, which she gave an indie edge via black buckled ankle boots, a tie-up belt and wide-brimmed hat.


Chicly, Cheryl Cole
Cheryl Cole had a sophisticated week of style while in London.
Left: She was vivid in a poppy red Stella McCartney pantsuit with peplum waist.
Middle: The singer wore a sporty monochrome look comprising of a white Karl Lagerfeld tshirt and side-striped black tuxedo trousers. Strappy Bionda Castana heels complete her outfit.
Right: Cheryl exuded modern elegance in a white cropped Jil Sander top, tastefully styled with black Temperley London trousers, a statement gold collar necklace and white pumps.


Premiering Nicola Peltz
Nicola Peltz has dominated the red carpet with her 'Transformers' movie tour this week.
1. The blonde beauty is dressed in a see-though black lace pencil dress by Dolce & Gabbana.
2. Nicola created an angelic aura in this masterpiece of a white peplum Giambattista Valli Couture gown that's decked in floral appliqués.
3. The 19-year-old stepped out in New York wearing a plunge neck little black dress.
4. Nicola glittered in a royal blue sequined column gown by Balenciaga.


Yo Dona Dames
Spanish celebrities graced the Yo Dona Awards red carpet in Madrid in a host of stunning looks.
Nieves Alvarez turned heads in a plum sequin embellished Elie Saab dress with sheer skirt.
Nerea Garmendia went one-shouldered in a ravishing cherry red Edition by Georges Chakra gown with transparent mesh insert.
Paloma Lago was beautifully dressed in a striking fuchsia halter high-neck gown with tie-up bow and black waistband.

Spanish Splendor
Andrea Duro enchanted in a candy pink lace bodice dress with thigh-high split by Elie Saab.
Megan Montaner glamorized the cropped top trend in this sexy gold brocade bustier and maxi skirt by Dolce & Gabbana.
Eva Marciel stunned in a salmon pink and lilac geometric sequined Naeem Khan gown.
Alejandra Onieva wore a romantic ivory lace embroidered Naeem Khan dress with nude tulle skirt


Who is your Favourite 'Look of the Week'?

82 comments:

Chic Delights said...

Hi Sam, Nicola Platz looks amazing. I also like Keira Knightley's style. Happy weekend.

Toks said...

Jessica Hart really looks amazing in that red floaty dress and Heidi Klum's look is so simple but sooo chic, a real head turner. I love Jamie Chung's outfit too.
Have a wonderful weekend Sam.
xoxoxo

Beauty Unearthly said...

Fantastic outfits this week, Sam! Have a successful day dear!

Shaira Manalo said...

I love every outfit you compiled here. Thanks for sharing! :)

xoxo,
SHAIRA
www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

The Fashion Stir Fry said...

Does Heidi Klum wake up like this everyday? Because she is on fire in that dress! Love!!

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

Joana Sá said...

Adore so many of this looks

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

great inspo!
www.mrsnoone.it
kiss

Demi Mist said...

The first red dress is gorgeous!
Have a nice weekend!!!

mademoisellemode said...

Cheryl Cole <3 I really love her style

Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

Unknown said...

Nice selection.
XXX
http://a-mylifestyle.blogspot.fr

Jackie Harrison said...

Is hard to pick one from this selection like them all enjoy your day doll.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

miasmode said...

They all look pretty but my favorite of the week. Jessica Hart! What an amazing dress. Have a wonderful weekend Sam!!

xx Mira

www.glamdevils.com

Pilar Domínguez said...

Jessica Hart´s long red dress, Keira Knightley in pale blue and Olivia Palermo with her beaded shorts are my favourite looks this week although I must admit the level was very high because Chery Cole´s outfits are excellent too and the Spanish girls were very elegant.Too much!! heheeh, Kisses, Sam :)

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

Jessica Hart looks brilliant!!

xx

Alexis Grace of North On Harper said...

Typically I can narrow down my favorite look-- but this week is challenging! Going to give it to Jessica Hart though--- she is stunning!

esosandra said...

Love that nicolla pelt look and that red dresses are hot.

Emmylou said...

Gosh! Jessica Hart in that orange dress is just stunning....love love love.
Have a superb weekend, Sam:D

Sivi said...

Fantastic spanish girls!!So cute all outfits!!


Sivi

Kacie Cone said...

Olivia Munn looks way cute and Holland Roden's set is adorable!

Mikka said...

The spanish ladies look stunning!! :)

Moscow Blogger said...

love first set with red dresses! 1-st pic is the best
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

MilanoTime said...

Jessica Harts looks amazing!!
kisses
http://www.milanotime.net

Unknown said...

Emmy Rossum is the best : simple but chic !

Helena Resende said...

The red light looks are my favourites. Love that colour! :)

http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

Wynne Prasetyo said...

your Ladies That Lunch section is my most favourite this time! it highlights the natural beauty of those women in that they wear light make up and dress casually and still manage to glow!

Jointy&Croissanty said...

These creations are stunning, I like especially Heidi Klum outfit and three sets of Cheryl Cole!
Have a fabulous weekend:)

Jo said...

I'm rooting for the very simple shift dress worn by Heidi Klum. I love such dresses especially for work and Heidi always looks chic. Transformer girl is also rocking a whole new fashion wardrobe on her own.

RYC:
Wow! What a really sweet comment, Sam. Thank you so much. It was such a delight to read. I love being taken to places without ever leaving my seat from reading blogs too and I’m flattered to hear that my pictures gave you a sense of that. Have a gorgeous start to the new week!

Jo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

Kati said...

I'm all in for Keira Knightley, since she is one of the most beautiful women out there!

Have a great day,
-Kati

Tanya said...

Hi Sam, the ladies that lunch looking summery freshy and I love the Red light myself - I was wearing the red maxi dress myself during the week, I should have posted:). and the gowns are beautiful:). Thanks for your also lovely dropping over mine:). Wishing a beautiful and more relax weekend:).

http://www.attraction2fashion.com

Unknown said...

Pink and white my fave. And lace of course *_*

Happy weekend,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

andysparkles said...

Gwen always looks fantastic!

Kashaya said...

I love Gwen Stefanis look.=)

alessandra said...

I love every look, but my favourite are Jessica Hart and Heidi Klum!
www.alessandrastyle.com

Deepali said...

Absolutely love Jamie Chung, so effortless!

http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

amazing inspiration love them always. xo

http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

Coco said...

Jessica Hart took my breath away!
Baci,
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

Margaret Dallospedale said...

I really love Jamie Chung style my sweet Sam
Kisses
Maggie D.
The Indian Savage Diary Fashion blog

Vanessa said...

Love Jessica Harts dress, I love red dresses anyway. ;-)
Lovely greets Ness

Paola Lauretano said...

Heidi, Kira and Olivia my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great end of the week doll!!!
http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

Anett said...

Jessica Hart's red dress is quite spectacular! Great selection, as always.

http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it

Beauty said...

They are all beautiful but I think the long dresses are my favorites; the Yo Dona Dames and Spanish Splendor.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I really like Emmy Rossum and Heidi Klums look. Red is always so haute! I also like Keira Knightley's dress.

Julie said...

My favorite is very first one :).

Pinkoolaid said...

I love Cheryl Cole's looks

http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

Sveva said...

love Jessica Hurt's red dress and Jamie Chung's look!
Happy Sunday!
http://rueoh.blogspot.it

Unconventional Secrets said...

jessica Hart and Keira Knightley my fav
have a nice sunday
unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

Jenn said...

I love the pictures for Lunch! Jamie Chung and Kiera Knightley are my favorites. :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl

Sharon said...

Heidi Klum is my favourite! So pretty!

Johnny said...

i love this grunge style<333
xoxo

Unknown said...

Jessica Hart red dress is woooow!!!

judefloyd said...

Your blog is really good.I love this post,especially Cheryl Cole look's.
I think American's look is really fashion :)
Xoxo from France
Marie
http://judefloyd.blogspot.fr/

Dascha said...

Wow, love the red light looks <3

xoxo
www.its-dash.com

Eline said...

Heidi Klum is looking stunning!

Patricia G. said...

Love your looks of the week!!! The red outtits are amazing!
xoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Such lovely images Sam. My fav is the first Jessica Hart red number followed closely by the gorgeous fuchsia gown worn by Paloma Lago ( did you say we could pick 2? ;-)

Dainté said...

ohh I love it :) heidi is my fav xD

Ileana said...

Beautiful looks! I love the ladies that lunch set ^^
xoxo

Novelstyle

LaTasha Bunting said...

My lovely Sam,

Love Jessica Hart's dress!
Nicola looks beautiful in that black dress!
All of the dress in the Yo Dona Dames and Spanish Splendor are fab!
Totally love the pink dresses! :)

With love,
xLBx

Unknown said...

The first set is my favourite! Jessica Hart and Heidi Klum are so gorgeous!
Have a nice day, Sam!
kisses
Oriana

www.stylexis.com

get carried away said...

Jamie Chung is my look of the week! great sets sweety!
wish you a wonderful new week!

<3
http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Cheryl Cole had quite a stylish week! My favorite look is Keira Knightley's refined ladylike dress. It's dreamy! Hope you're enjoying your weekend Sam!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Denisa said...

So many amazing outfit and I love reed and all that shades.
http://www.fashiondenis.com

Dressed With Soul said...

Thanks again for your effort, dear Sam! Although I know for sure I'm not a lady my favourites are in "Ladies That Lunch" <3 Wow, wonderful and so elegant looks and as usual I'm excited about the titles you have created. Hope you had a lovely, enjoying, pleasant and relaxing weekend :)

xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

www.dressedwithsoul.com

Ivana said...

Great styles!

xo

Svetlana said...

OMG, Gwen Stefani and Emmily Rossum look fabulous!
Did you already see the dress in that Olivia Palermo had her wedding? :)

Hugs
Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
Instagram // Faceboook

Sakuranko said...

I love it the set of nicola Peltz,
xx

www.sakuranko.com

t said...

Love those bright red looks!

xo T.
Initialed

Laura said...

I absolutely love those red pieces on the first ladies and Cheryl Cole always looks stunning. So much summer inspiration in this post! Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful Sunday! xoxo
http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

Shannon Jenkins said...

So pretty!! Jessica Harts dress is so beautiful!!! Love the flowy red!

<3 Shannon
Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love all these outfits, specially Nicola's section. Her style is flawless!!!
Thanks for sharing darling :)
XOXO

Milu
www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

Patricia González Fernández said...

i love my spanish round =)

http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Jamie Chung is my favourite!



www.style-chameleon.com

WIN A €190 PROUD JACKET ON MY BLOG

Hélène Heath said...

I've become slightly obsessed with Nicola Peltz! So many amazing looks this week, so hard to choose!

xx Hélène
www.FashionOverReason.com

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

I like Cheryl Cole style!

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

JANICE G said...

this post just gave me some inspirations. thank you as always ;)

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
the STYLE Fringe BLOGLOVIN
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

sonia // daring coco said...

Seriously, all those red/orange (my monitor is bringing the orange tones out more than red!) are my highlights. Jessica Hart and Heidi K's simple takes win me over completely! Less is always more!

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

Olivia said...

That last one is perfect! The details on that are just stunning.
xo Olivia

Gina said...

Nicola Peltz gets my vote. All four of her looks are so classy and gorgeous! I also love Rosie's dress but I'd choose different shoes with it.

XO, Gina

Mihaela Pojogu said...

Olivia Palermo & Tali Lennox for comfy, relaxed and sophisticated outfits.

Milka said...

Love The Red Light, Ladies that Lunch and Olivia Palermo look, of course.
Inspirative as allways, thanks!

Caro * said...

Jessica Hart is wonderful and I love Jamie Chung 's top :)

Miu said...

Jessica Hart looks gorgeous!