With everything that our mums do for us, Mother's Day shouldn't be limited to just one day in a year. We should celebrate the precious relationships we have with our mums every day.
- A handwritten card instead of a standard store bought one
- The essential Mother's Day bouquet
- Making her breakfast in bed
- Cupcakes baked (with a lot of love) by you
- Gathering the whole family for an outing to her favourite restaurant or a picnic at her favourite outdoor venue
- Something warm and cosy for Winter
- A luxurious spa treatment
- A pretty piece of jewellery she's had her eye on
- A handmade scrapbook with a timeline of family photographs taken over the years
- A basket of all her favourite things - snacks, books, magazines, chocolates, slippers, her fav shade of lipstick, bath and body products.
- The best gift you can give your mum on Mother's Day is taking the time out to spend it with her.
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. Washington Irving
To all the mums out there, wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day this Sunday.