Denim jeans in delectable shades are a huge trend this season. Add a refreshing splash of colour to your rail of tedious blue jeans. If you're intimidating by the bright colours, you can opt for subtle pastel shades instead. This streetwise trend has been a hit with celebrities, as shown below.
Electric Blue: Kim Kardashian, Malin Akerman, Hayden Panettiere and Khloe Kardashian.
Canary Yellow: Jada Pinkett Smit
Clover Green: Anna Kendrick
Mint Green: Cameron Diaz
Lava Red: Sarah Jessica Parker, Cheryl Cole, Hayden Panettiere and Khloe Kardashian.
Burgundy: Rachel Bilson and Alexa Chung
Candied Pink: Katy Perry
Tips for Wearing Coloured Jeans
* Team your coloured jeans with neutral tops like black, white, beige and grey.
* Coloured jeans draw attention to your bottom half- this is something you need to be comfortable with.
* A biker jacket or blazer will complement your look.
* Add a printed scarf to jazz things up.
* Keep accessories to a minimum.
* Make sure your jeans are a skinny fit. A colourful wide leg will make you look like part of the Brady Bunch.
* Wear your jeans with ankle boots or flats. Heels make it look too dressed up.
* Have fun with the exciting colours on offer.