Sarah Jessica Parker brought her style and savor faire to the red carpet this past week, as she left New York City for her Australian tour. What's great about Sarah Jessica is that she doesn't stick to a specific style, always keeping her looks fresh and interesting. That's why she is hailed as 'Stylista of the Week'...or maybe I just needed an excuse to feature her outrageous hat somewhere on my blog.
1. Sarah tried on a colour-block look by Narciso Rodriguez for the 'Tower Heist' movie premiere in New York. Her taffeta dress combines unusual shades of soft pink, burgundy-bronze and deep royal blue. Black straps, a bow-belt & pointy-toe Manolo's tie it all together.
2. For the premiere of her movie 'I Don't Know How She Does It' in Melbourne, Australia, Sarah wore a dress from Prabal Gurung's Spring 2012 collection. It has a metallic purple bodice and white pleated skirt, splattered with shimmery violet. She carries a spiked Christian Louboutin clutch and walks in Pierre Hardy heels, her trademark bouncy curls in place.
3. The Sex & the City actress displayed a more sleek look at New York City Center's Reopening Gala. She chose an ensemble from Antonio Berardi's Spring 2012 line. Her contrasting charcoal grey and black coat dress was worn with sheer print tights and Manolo Blahnik heels. Her pulled-back hair matches the sophistication of this look.
4. SJP was a vibrant presence at a press conference in Melbourne. Her gorgeous sunshine yellow dress with colourful abstract print is by Vera Wang. This is my favourite of all her outfits. Aqua pearls hung from her neck and white pointy-toed Manolo's bedded her feet.
5. Sarah channeled Carrie Bradshaw at Melbourne's Oaks Day Spring Carnival yesterday. The actress looked splendid and stately in a two-tone pale pink and white Jonathan Saunders dress. She paired it with a glossy slate grey Antonio Berardi coat. An ornate crystal headpiece, string of pearls and her favourite white Manolo heels completed her look.
6. Sarah Jessica did her fashionable take on 'Ladies who lunch' at the VRC Oak Club Luncheon in Australia. I don't think anyone noticed her tweed Chanel dress. Instead, all eyes were on her enormous and elaborate black sculpted hat by Philip Treacy. A tad too much perhaps? But you've got to take your hats off (no pun intended) to Sarah Jessica Parker. She isn't afraid to experiment with out-of-the-ordinary new looks.