The Finders Keepers range varies between two styles; airy dresses with a vintage, girlish charm, and modern body-enhancing silhouettes. Their signature look for this season includes asymmetrical hemlines, maxis, playsuits, and interesting shoulder details. These are few palatable pieces from their Summer 2011 collection. Each item has it's own quirky name, that defines it's unique appeal.
Peaches and Cream
1. Santa Monica Dream playsuit in caramel. $99.95
2. Fallen Angel playsuit in grey. $109.95
3. A Thousand Kisses dress in buff orange with ivory crochet neckline. $49.95
4. Pretty Things dress in buff orange. $159.95
1. Heartbeat ivory dress with tan leather straps. $79.95
2. Shake It dress with cutouts in black or white. $149.95
3. Second to None stone dress with hip frill. $89.95
4. Baby Can Dance white shirt. $89.95 Magic Dance Shorts in black lace. $79.00
1. Shining Star maxi dress in mustard and taupe. $159.95
2. Magic Dance black lace top. $69.95 All the Lovers terracotta skirt $89.95
3. Ziggy Stardust pleated maxi dress is salmon and beige. $139.95
4. Brilliant Adventure maxi dress. $129.95
This affordable range can be purchased online from many different shopping sites. Visit the Finders Keepers website to find a stockist with international shipping rates that's best suited to you. The prices of the clothes also vary from site to site, so shop around to seize a bargain. I'm on my way to secure the Ziggy Stardust dress, it's almost sold out everywhere!