Fashion Week Flair
Italian actress Vittoria Puccini is graceful in a blue rose printed dress by Valentino, complimented by a matching royal blue clutch and white ankle strap heels.
Zhang Ziyi exuded elegance in a red caped Valentino dress, along with metallic shoes.
Petra Nemcova showed off her svelte figure in a cobalt blue bodycon mini by Elie Saab, ideally paired with ankle-strap sandals and metallic clutch.
Ulyana Sergeenko displayed her unique style in a white top with a nautical inspired flaired out skirt, featuring whimsical yacht shaped flags. Red platforms complete her look.
Photographer Astrid Munoz was ladylike in a carmine red lace long-sleeved Valentino frock.
Una Healy jazzes up her white Zara skorts with a hot pink crepe blazer, rose tank and nude studded heels, all by Topshop.
Olivia Palermo wears a tailored white blazer with bejeweled belt over her shimmery sky blue organza Christian Dior dress.
Natalia Vodianova added a bright dash of red with her chic blazer, classically teamed with flawlessly fitting skinny jeans, a black top and pointy-toe pumps.
Kristen Stewart brought along her usual brand of edginess, in a white Chanel double-breasted blazer, worn with miniature black shorts, fingerless leather gloves and ankle-cuff heels.
Hold Onto Your Hat
Gwen Stefani wears this G-Star Raw denim jumpsuit with ease, teaming it with a Eugenia Kim trilby, chain-strap sandals and a tri-coloured bag.
Olivia Munn wears a black Calypso asymmetrical maxi dress with tie-up waist, accessorizing with a wide brimmed straw hat, black sandals and a Max Mara bag.
Jessica Alba's eye-catching red and white tie-dye dress is accented with a leather obi belt by Kenzo, Surface to Air strappy flat sandals and a chic black fedora.
Black & White
Olivia Palermo dons a rose ruffle textured dress by Valentino, savvily styled with a white shirt underneath, edged with a Lulu Frost necklace and pointy toe heels.
Milla Jovovich went stripey in a fit and flare Azzedine Alaia dress with bandeau neckline.
Emma Roberts dons a contoured white one-shouldered Versace dress with high neck. Her streamlined look is worn with a python clutch & silver platform sandals, both by Versace.
Alexa Chung's little black Chanel dress is fitted with long delicate lace sleeves & strappy flats.
Mira á la Mode
1. She wears a white, blue and red dress with geometric structured skirt by Camilla & Marc. Peachy heels complete her outfit.
2. Miroslava is colour-blocked in a spaghetti strap Christian Dior dress in blue, neon orange and pastel pink, which is styled with blue heels.
3. Bold in cobalt blue, the Russian fashion editor looked lovely in a simple Valentino shift dress with black tights and sandals.
4. The brunette beauty is decked in a fitted midi tangerine and white Stella McCartney dress with sheer insert across the bodice. She added orange heels to her look.
5. Mira dominates the cut-out trend in this midriff criss-cross baring black dress, coordinated with a colourful scarf and brown strappy sandals.
Who is your favourite 'Look of the Week'?