* Indulge in one thing you love, be it a slice of chocolate cake, a luxurious bubble bath or a miniature shopping expedition.
* Get your full 8 hours of sleep at least one night this week. You will feel well rested & those Louis Vuitton bags you were carrying under your eyes will thank you for lightening the load.
* Have your hair professionally blown out or treat yourself to a mani/pedi in your lunch break.
* Soak your feet in some warm water and bath salts after a long stressful day.
* Find the ability to 'Say No' to new projects or people that you currently don't have the time or mental strength for.
* Do one thing this week to declutter your desk, your closet or your life.
* Surround yourself with something beautiful - a bouquet of flowers, a pretty ornament, wall hanging or a memorable photo frame.
* Take 10 minutes to feed your skin with some sunshine. You will gain a healthy glow and absorb that all important Vitamin D. Don't forget the SPF.
* Reflect, meditate, pray or do anything similarly relaxing that's soothing for the soul.
* Carry an inspirational book to read while waiting in line or commuting to work/school.
* Wear something that boosts your confidence this week; a great dress, pair of high heels or bright lipstick. Don't forget your best accessory - a smile.
* Enroll in a class that you've always been interested in - salsa dancing, creative writing, yoga, art. It will instill some excitement into the tedium of the week. If you find that you don't like it, hey, at least you tried something new.
* Exercise the K.I.T.Y syndrome - Keep It To Yourself. By not giving in to your exasperations and anger, and by controlling your thoughts, you will avoid unnecessary conflict.
* Take things one task at a time. Overburdening yourself with too many duties and deadlines with heighten your levels of stress.
* Sing in the shower. As long as your neighbours don't complain, it's an upbeat way to start the day. Singing releases endorphins, creating a natural happy high.
* Light some beautifully scented candles when you get home, it will enhance your mood.
* Have one healthy, and fully balanced meal this week, and skip out on greasy, overprocessed take out food. Include eating your greens, it's good for you, promise.
* Laugh Out Loud. Watch a funny TV series, rent a comedy, read a joke or spend time with someone who truly makes you smile.
* If there's ever a point when things seem to get just too much - Stop for a minute. Breathe in deeply. Assess how bad the situation is. Write down your thoughts. Work on finding a solution.
* Congratulate yourself on something that you succeeded at this week.
* That one task you were putting off for weeks now - Get it done. Today.
* Stop worrying about tomorrow before today is even over.
* Every night before bed, think of one thing that you were grateful for during the day.
If by Friday, you're still in one piece, without burning anything down, pulling all your hair out or breaking down...Congratulations! You've made it through the week!
P.S. If you haven't yet swapped over to Bloglovin, please do so here.