Saturday, August 06, 2011

Looks Of The Week

Who What Wear
My Best & Worst Fashion Picks

Love These Looks
Mila Kunis looks chic on the streets of London, wearing a tailored tweed Chanel coat in cream. She paired it with a white tee, light wash denim skinnies and black ballet flats. So simple, yet so classy.
I have no idea why Audrina Patridge is famous, but I do think she looks supercute in this ensemble. She wears a long army green vest over a white bustier top with beige high-waisted shorts. Her choice of accessories are spot on, with the large tan clutch bag, metallic cuff and tan Prada wedges.
Bella Thorne looked delightful at the 'Phineas and Ferb' movie premiere. The redhead Disney star wore a navy strapless ruffle top with a flecked maxi skirt. She added a chunky yellow beaded chain, tan braided leather belt and tan heels to her look. I just love her hair colour.
Emma Watson took a stroll around a Santa Monica market in Los Angeles. The Harry Potter star looked adorable in a fine striped navy and white tee with white skirt. A billowy printed blue and cream scarf, white sling clutch bag and grey flats completed her casual look.


Fashion Offenders
Mischa Barton takes on a military vs drum majorette look. Without the red oversized drummer boy jacket and army hat, she would have been on my 'Favourites' list.
I am in two minds over Taylor Swift's outfit. I like her pretty pink ballerina skirt but that cat-face t-shirt is weirding me out. I also love cats, but I wouldn't wear a giant one on my t-shirt.
Elizabeth Olsen has been praised for her style, but I just don't see it. She's only 22 but this outfit makes her look 42. It's too dull and matronly for the cute upcoming actress.
Ashley Tisdale was pictured at LAX airport, how is it that she's lugging a $3000 Louis Vuitton suitcase but looks destitute in a super short and torn star-print jersey. 

2 comments:

FashionJazz said...

Hope you are having a lovely long wknd : ) love the looks of the week : ) x

Sam said...

Tnx, have a great weekend too!