Thursday, August 25, 2011

Who Wore Temperley London Better?

Who Wore It Better?
Temperley London Evening Gown

What does a demure British sweetheart and a fallen Hollywood actress have in common? Answer: The same dress sense. Who would've guessed? I never thought I'd see Pippa Middleton and Lindsay Lohan wear the same evening gown. But here it is...

Left: The charming Pippa Middleton wore the emerald green satin gown to the royal wedding reception of her sister, Kate Middleton on 29 April 2011. The floor-length dress has a plunging neckline with crystal embellishing. Pippa paired the dress with strappy silver Aruna Seth heels and a silver metallic clutch bag.  
Right: Lindsay Lohan wore the white version of the Temperley London gown to Kim Kardashian's wedding reception, which had a black & white dress code for all 450 guests. The dress appears to be very satin-bridal-nightie on her. The bridal-like upstyle isn't helping either.

I prefer the beautiful jewel-toned colour of Pippa's dress. She carries the gown off with grace and elegance. I don't share the same sentiments about Lindsay's look. What do you think?

6 comments:

Ninja said...

My vote definitely goes to Pippa :D Altough I don't hate it on Lindsey either (I actually didn't recognize her at first!). It hardly looks like the same dress.

Cool blog and interesting post!

xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

Mimi said...

definitely pippa!!!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Patricia said...

sadly anything lilo wears looks trashy, and that platinum hair ages her incredibly!

Sam said...

I agree about the platinum hair...she should stick to being a redhead.

Aurelia said...

I agree with Patricia, the platinum hair makes Lindsay look like she's 50. I love the colour Pippa chose and the dress suites her much better.

Miss Raj said...

Definitely going for Pippa here. Her poise and style scream elegance... Lindsey makes this look really very cheap somehow. And OLD. :/