Saturday, August 20, 2011

Looks Of The Week

Who What Wear
My Best & Worst Fashion Picks

Fashion Favourites
Kristen Ritter wears a beautiful black lace dress at the 'Life Happens' movie screening in New York City. The D&G dress has a sheer bodice and full flirty skirt. Her nude and black tie-up ribbon heels are by Brian Atwood.
Ashley Tisdale in an apricot and rust off-the-shoulder dress by Joie. I like the style of the draped dress, it would look great in any other colour scheme aside from this one. Her choice of shoe could have been more exciting.
Olivia Munn looks elegant in a two-tone silk dress by Carolina Herrera. The TV presenter was in LA for a movie premiere. If you have to do a black & white cocktail dress, this is the way to go. Coral jewellery added a touch of colour to her look, while her clutch and heels remained neutral.
Fearne Cotton attended the 'Midsummer Night's Dream Party' in London. I adore her quirky retro style. She wears a short-sleeved mustard dress with pleated tiers. A black leather jacket is tossed in for a girly-grunge effect.


Fashion Foes
Rihanna posed for cameras at her fragrance launch in London. As much as I like this vibrant aqua colour on her, this fuzzy outfit reminds me of 'Sulley' from the animated pic, Monsters Inc.
Elizabeth Banks attended 'Our Idiot Brother' movie premiere in Los Angeles. Her pink and black colour block dress appears to be passable from the front, but the back revealed a confusion of colours that didn't blend together very well.
Nicki Minaj showed off her colours at a Toronto nightclub this week. She wears a frightful mix of shades and prints. There is no logical reason for anyone to dress like this. 

6 comments:

Que said...

I think I love Kristen Ritter's look the most, maybe its because Im in love with lace these days:))) But it really looks the most elegant for me.

Kheira said...

Love Ashley look ! Oh my gosh Nicki Minaj... no comment haha.

:) x

www.lachrodemode.blogspot.com

Chloe Chante Leenheer said...

love Fearne!
and love youre blog,
I'm following now
wanna follow me?
love,xx

Sam said...

Thanks Chloe :)

Fi said...

i like your fashion picks. fearne cotton is so stylish.

Rosie said...

Nice blog! I'm following you now :)