Saturday, July 28, 2012

Looks of the Week - 28/07/12

The weekly round-up of the hottest celebrity style.

The Little Red Dress
Kylie Minogue painted London town red in a short sleeved Stella McCartney dress, paired with gold peep toe sandals and a chic white Stella McCartney chain-edged clutch bag.
'Modern Family' actress Sarah Hyland picked out a demure red pleated Ted Baker dress, paired with skyscraper nude 'Marina' sandals by Sam Edelman.
Jennifer Lopez celebrated her 43rd birthday in crimson style, wearing a long-sleeved Tom Ford dress that showed off her amazing figure. There was no better pair of heels for this than her red patent cap-toed and PVC 'Bis Un Bout' pair by Christian Louboutin.

The Jazzy Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba displayed her exemplary style with three vibrant looks over the past week. 
*Snapped on the streets of New York, Jessica looked lovely in a colorfully striped skirt worn with a white tank & navy blue blazer. She stylized the look with spunky Thierry Lasry sunglasses, bright blue suede Ralph Lauren platforms & a mustard Marc Jacobs 'Antonia' bag.
*Jessica's fondness for stripes continues in a fitted Narciso Rodriguez colour-block dress, with white D'Orsay pumps by the same designer and a black ruched sling bag.
*While in Italy recently, Jessica impressed with her vivid street style, wearing a pink tropical print multi-layered Salvatore Ferragamo top, along with high-waisted blue trousers, a navy sling bag and mirrored Ferragamo wedges.

Black & White
Always a class act, Victoria Beckham expanded on her personal style, donning a black maxi skirt by Maison Martin Margiela, well-paired with a crisp white Jil Sander shirt. Her all-black accessories included a leather tote from her own line and Giuseppe Zanotti boots.
Poppy Delevingne brought an edge to the term 'hippy chic', dressed in a chunky-knit white sweater, black leather shorts, studded black boots and a cute fedora to round it all up.
Coco Rocha exhibited androgynous sophistication in a tailored white blazer, underlined by a high-collared black shirt and trousers. She kept her look duo toned with black ankle boots and a large white carry bag. Bright pink lipstick added a just pop of colour.

In Print
Mandy Moore played with prints in a red geometric stripe-patterned Tucker dress, teamed with a black leather buckled belt and black and white striped canvas wedges by Pierre Hardy.
Olivia Palermo makes even the simplest outfit look stylish. Here she wears a printed orange and ivory pleated top with complementary pleated-chiffon white shorts from Topshop. A brick red Fendi '2Jours Elite' leather shopper and animal print ballet flats complete her cute look.
Nicky Hilton made an attractive appearance in NYC, in a satiny red and black leopard print dress, polished off with a black clutch and the black patent and PVC version of Christian Louboutin's 'Un Bout' pumps.


Who is your favourite 'Look of the Week'?



45 comments:

Unknown said...

Vic Becks is my fave !
I love how everytime I set my eyes on an image of her , she is always stylish and flawless no matter the situation.

Paris said...

I love every dress (as usual!) My favorite is Jessica Alba's middle picture dress!

xoxo,
Paris

glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

Anna and Klaudia said...

I love red dresses :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Rahul Bhatia said...

Lovely ladies! Mandy Moore is real nice!What a lovely start to weekend, Sam:)

Jenna Hughes said...

love Sarah and Olivia's looks

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

bgbychristina said...

Love your blog! I'm definitely following now! Stay in touch and check out my new blog xx

http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So many colours! Love all the outfits but my eye has particularly caught Moore's print dress!

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

A Life Un-Styled said...

Olivia's outfit is probably my favorite. I was watching Fashion Star for a bit last night, Elle wears some amazing outfits on that show. Hope you have a wonderful weekend lovely! xoxox

Unknown said...

Super Cute, I love the red dress!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Enter my Beauty Giveaway

Nicole said...

Hey Sam! Love VB - she's always so stylish! xxx

Fashion-Bridge said...

I still need to buy one beautiful LRD, the ladies look gorgeous in their dresses. Alba's last look is beyond fantastic. And miss Palermo is super chic and stylish as usual. Love her dress!

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Ember Drake said...

Olivia Palermo never fails in the glamour stakes for me! But I thought Jessica Alba looked especially gorgeous and summery in the centre image - that colour block dress is adorable! :-)

Em
x

http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

Sootjeelina said...

I love all three red dresses and Victoria Beckham's look! She has such an amazing sense of style

xoxo Sootjeelina

Lilli said...

Kylie Minogue, Jessica Alba and Olivia Palermo are my fav!!^^ Hi Sam, have a great saturday dear! kisses!:*

Anha Senet said...

Love these outfits.

Daniella said...

Ooo once again Sam you have picked such great, inspiring looks! Loving Jessica Alba's looks, very colourful yet still super chic. Victoria Beckham looks incredible and i pretty much love all the printed looks!! :)

Take care and i hope you are enjoying your weekend, Daniella xox

The Dragonfruit said...

Jessica Alba is one of my favorites! I always love her looks :)

Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
Trendy Teal

Cathy said...

Fab roundup as usual, doll! I'm going with all Jessica Alba and Ms. Beckham :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

The Chic Sheet said...

Great round up of looks! Jessica A killed it in that midi dress!


XX,
Miranda

Denise said...

Sarah Hyland wore my favorite outfit, for its line and coor! She looks very sweet and it was a great choice! I am sure you knew it would be my choice!
I also loved your Friday Frills as usual! That's what I also say "one can buy company, but not love or friendship!"

Islandia Lane said...

love the looks of Jessica Alba the most, she's just one of my favs and always has great style.

Rakhshan said...

love how JLo dressed up for her bday! victoria beckham looks so classy here n love olivia's simple yet chic outfit xx

RaeAbigael said...

super love it! =))

visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com
and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ^^)

Maria Flicka said...

Hi Sam! What a beautiful outfits selection! My favs are Sarah Hyland, Poppy Delevingne, and Nicky Hilton looks :)
Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you're having a wonderful weekend<3

x♥x♥

"SaĆŗde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



Jelena Zivanovic said...

Great weekly round up darling, Jessica Alba looks so pretty and radiant lately!!
Happy Sunday honey, have a gorgeous and relaxing day!! kisses
Jelena

RĆ³Å¼owa Szminka said...

Mandy Moore <3

Eimear O'Reilly Stylist said...

lovely post hun, love red, thanks for your comment, following you now!

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

Cindy C. said...

LOVE everything here, especially the statement red dresses, perfect for summer! (;

xoxo,
Cindy C.
http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

Miu said...

I really like Olivia Palermo's look.

PolarBearSnowLeopard said...

Hi Sam! We really love your blog and how you take the time to describe and organise looks for your readers. Keep up the awesome work! :) We just started blogging and are now following you~ Hopefully you can drop by and follow soon too hehe xx

Snow Leopard & Polar Bear xo

doublecitydiary.blogspot.com

Nhi said...

i'm so into black and white at the moment!!:)

hope you had a good weekend!
lots of love xx

Elisabeth said...

Of course after my post on black & white, I have to say that the line with black & white outfits is the best, hehe. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

xxx
E from Helsinki
http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

Boomerang Plus said...

Oh these are some of the gorgeous looks you picked.. Can't choose.. ^_^

I'm new to the blogging world.. Come along and tell me your views about my blog :)
And, Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

New post is up: Inspirations is Handy

~Boomerang Plus

Giancarlo said...

Molto belli!! buona serata...ciao

Rachel said...

Loving Jessica Alba's style and Coco Rocha looks really nice! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

Fictitious Fashion said...

How have you been dear? :) This post is spectacular.. I love sarah's and jessica alba's looks!!! Lovely choices :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Maybe you have time see my New post- My inspiration: Serena van der Woodsen

P.S. There is an exciting International Giveaway going on in my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :) Don't forget to enter before August 5!

Love
Akanksha

Unknown said...

Love the little red dress!!!!!!!My fovourite it's the 3 one of that set!
How was your weekend dear????????
xoxo

Sandra Leiva said...

Olivia and Nicky are my faves! <3

Audrey Allure said...

Loving the red dresses & prints!

tres chic chica said...

Great looks Sam! I love J.LO of course.. Jessica Alba seems to always know what to wear and has great style. Victoria Beckham is hands down the most sophisticated woman I have ever seen. It's like she wakes up put together and ready for a fashion show! Love it :)

xo Marie
http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Wow, Jessica Alba looks amazing!! Love all three of her looks!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Test said...

Jessica alba looks amazing... Like always! Ha!

mio said...

My favourite is Jessica Alba!!! ;) I gladly support and follow you through GFC and BLOGLOVIN! I'm on all these sites too!!! If you want we can follow each other!!! it would be a pleasure!!!
TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3
JOIN ME ASO ON FACEBOOK IF YOU LIKE! TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE

margaret cruzemark said...

I think Victoria and Kylie are looking so amazing and very cool!!Britannia cool!!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.gr/

Chris Ed said...

Hi Sam, beautiful selection! My favourite look is the Jennifer Lopez one with the Tom Ford dress.
kisses chris