A Few Memorable Lines:
* “Sometimes, despite the risk, the most important thing is to seize the moment.
Or whatever else you can grab.”
* "But our most dangerous enemies are the ones we never knew we had."
* “One thing about being on the top of the world.. it gives you a long, long way to fall.”
* "Sometimes the most important thing to know is when to get out. And when to give in."
* “The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end.”* "You better get your beauty rest now. Because it looks like things could get ugly in the morning. XOXO —Gossip Girl"
|"In our modern age, when you call someone and can't find them|
you can be pretty sure they'll get the message.
But if they don't call you back, it usually means they don't want to be found."
I think I will be able to look back at this post in a few years and fondly remember a time when Blair was the headband wearing Queen B, Serena was a capricious It-Girl, Chuck ran the empire, Nate was being, well charming, benevolent Nate and Lonely Boy Dan was actually the one who spun everyone's world around. Which is your most memorable 'Gossip Girl' moment?
*The images and quotes do not belong to me, but these cards do, if you would like to use them, please refer back to this blog. Thank you!