Saturday, February 18, 2012

Looks Of The Week - 18/02/12

A round-up of the week's most stylish looks.


Pretty Little Dresses
Mia Wasikowska looked fetching in a navy blue silk taffeta Miu Miu dress, beautifully adorned with a green and crystal bejeweled waistband and collar. Strappy Miu Miu sandals perfectly matched her look.
Jessica Alba was casually elegant at the Michael Kors runway show in New York City. The actress picked out a form-fitting turquoise and black dress from the designer, which has a cut-out neckline. Jessica paired the dress with black tights and heels, neon orange nail polish and a large monochrome clutch bag. 
Leighton Meester was charming in a tri-coloured Prada Spring 2012 dress. It features a lemon pleated skirt and red and ivory fitted bodice with a 'very' V-neck . She carried a red crossbody bag and wore nude pointy-toe heels, both also by Prada.
Dakota Fanning was front row at numerous runway shows during New York Fashion Week, including Proenza Schouler. The teen actress looked adorable wearing a black, white, yellow and mint leaf-print dress with three-quarter sleeves from the designers' Spring 2012 collection. Her chunky black heels are also by Proenza Schouler.
Christina Ricci did photocall duties at the Berlin Film Festival. She chose a bright blue Thakoon dress with plunge V-neck and folded skirt. Black tights and YSL 'Tribtoo' heels complete her outfit. A statement necklace would have really amped this look up.

Bag It Up
Victoria Beckham showed off an aubergine leather alligator clutch bag from her own range. She looked chic in a fitted light grey plaid Roland Mouret dress, along with a belted bordeaux coloured cardigan and nude Louboutin platforms.
Czech model Petra Nemcova dressed up a metallic emerald green carry bag with a silver shimmer top, white cropped pants and a black leather jacket. Stunning silver and black ankle strap sandals finished off her sassy outfit.
Mollie King from 'The Saturdays' touched down at LA airport in an attractive ensemble. She wore a navy tank with nautical print mini skirt, teaming it with tan accessories - a skinny belt, satchel bag and strappy sandals. Love this summer resort look!
Olivia Palermo was on everyone's style radar during New York Fashion Week. The socialite looked dashing in a structured beige military coat, Paige Premium leggings, Adrienne Landau fur loop, burgundy boots by Brian Atwood and a vintage red bag.
Rachel Zoe was seen on the streets of New York carrying a black and white Reed Krakoff 'Boxer' bag with a menswear-inspired outfit. The stylist wore a grey checked coat and flare trousers under a black fur coat from her own range.


I am off on a mini-getaway, so I probably won't be posting this week. I will miss all your blogs while I'm gone and hope to catch up when I get back next week. Have a great one until then...
Ciao for now!
xoxo
Sam

54 comments:

Daniella said...

Great post my dear! I love your bag it up section! Rachel Zoe's look is my Fave!! :)

Have a lovely getaway my dear and take care,Daniella xox

LaTasha Bunting said...

Hey beautiful and super sweet one! :) I LOVE Victoria Beckham's outfit! She looks SO gorgeous, as usual! I LOVE Jessica Alba and Christina Ricci! They look beautiful! Awesome post hun! :)
By they way, do you have a post about South Africa? If not, you should make a post about it or leave me a comment about it. I would love to hear about South Africa! :)
By the way, thank you so much for your comment beautiful! You should totally go see The Vow! I think that you would LOVE it! :)
LB
x0x0x0x

Wonder Woman said...

OMG love those dresses! Especially Leighton's! :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Skinny Moonstick said...

I adore the bag-it-up look- every girl in those pictures looks great and trendy! I hope you have a great vacation :)
Good luck!

skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

Camelia said...

My favorites are Leighton Meester and Mollie King, although all are lovely. Those two caught my eye. Another favorite is jessica alba, and mia always looks adorable.

tres chic chica said...

Sam enjoy your trip!! I'll miss your blog also :) Great post, love Jessica Alba, Victoria B and Petra Nemcova.

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

Sandra Leiva said...

Jessica Alba and Olivia Palermo look amazing! <3

Cinnamon and White Chocolate said...

I LOVE Olivia Palermo's style SO much!!!

A Life Un-Styled said...

How amazing is Christina Ricci's dress! I probably would have worn it the way she had but I can totally see how a statement necklace would have taken it up a notch :)

Nuar said...

Hey, Sam!!
How are you, beautiful?
Sorry, it's been a while since my last comment! I've been really tied up, but you're one of my favorite girls, so I'm visiting your blog first! Besides, thanks to these celeb looks posts, I don't miss my Life&Style and Us Weekly anymore!
I love Jessica Alba style here, and regarding the bag's section, Olivia Palermo's is my pick.
Have a terrific weekend!!
XOXO, Maria José

http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey!!! Love leighton's dress! That color it's sooo cutee!!!!
have a great day dear!

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

I love your bag section. I must say Victoria Beckham's line looks a little uncomfortable to carry; or is it just me? ;-)

Ember Drake said...

Olivia Palermo and Rachel Zoe both look gorgeous!

Em
x

http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

Thesmallnoble said...

beautiful celebrity outfits. I love them! Rachel Zoes outfit is my favourite :)
http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

Fictitious Fashion said...

I love Jessica Alba, olivia and VIctoria's look the most!!!
u surely need a break Sam!! Enjoyyy :)

VintageDanielle said...

Victoria looks amazing like always, such a cute outfit and I adore Mollie's cute skirt.

Joanne Reinhardt said...

I love Christina Ricci's dress! And Olivia Palermo looks so fabulous as well!

xo, H
http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

Stella said...

Victoria Beckham!
xxx
Miss Starshiny

ftashion said...

I love how Petra Nemcova match the silver top with the emerald green bag! I'm so in love with that Miu Miu dress!
Hey have a great trip wherever you are going! lol, I'm on a short trip right now too! Catch up next week!
Fang Ting
ftashion

Oh my Dior! said...

I see lots of blue!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Victoria West said...

Nice looks. :)
Enjoy your weekend!
Xoxo, Victoria.

joy said...

I love Olivia Palermo's outfit, the coat and shoes are both wonderful!

Style Servings said...

Great round-up, as usual! I love Dakota Fanning's look!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Daria said...

Leighton and Jess both look sooo futuristic! <3 So fresh.

xxx
Daria, the Fashionsurfer

Sharda said...

Love those dresses and bags. Leighton's dress and Rachel's bag are my favorites. Ther's a blog award for you on my blog.

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Dear u rock with this selection, I'm loving all pics and looks, especially "bag ladies"!:)
kisses

Jelena
glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

leighton looks great

Unknown said...

I love all these looks, especially jessica alba's! Aimee
www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
xxx

Catarina said...

I'm loving Christina Ricci's look.
x

aki! said...

I love these posts of yours.

So, looking at the bag posts, it looks like NEED a nice structured purse.

karin said...

Jessica Alba in Michael Kors WOW!!!Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

Gillie said...

I love your weekly roundups! I especially like Jessica Alba and Dakota Fanning's looks!

xo Gillie

Nicole said...

Have a soft spot for Dakota Fanning!
VB always looks gorgeous!
xx

Anonymous said...

All of these ladies sure looked stylish! My favorites are Jessica Alba, Christina Ricci, and Mollie King. A mini-getaway sounds amazing right now. Have fun! :D

P.S. Thanks for checking out my Grammys fashion post!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
Please support Give Jewelry!

The Fashion Diaries said...

I like so much Mollie King style! :)
thank you for you comment honey! I'm glad to know you liked the sequined outfit!:) I went to a beautiful Carnival party!
check out my new post xoxo

Rahul Bhatia said...

Wow what styles!:)

Teresa said...

nooooooooooooo :'( I'll miss your posts! have a great one!

i saw Jessica Alba's outfit last week @ E! and I think that little dress is so sexy and classy... very different, her style is amazing.

Christina Ricci also looks great!

xx
teresa
www.trend-ish.com

Bailey Schneider said...

These are amazing!! You always showcase the best styles!
:)
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

fashion kats said...

Amazing looks! Loved the Christinna Ricci one, she looks fabulous!

http://www.fashionkats.blogspot.com/

Elle Sees said...

i love dresses, but don't own that many. these are adorable

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Love the outfits and bags you chose! Have a simply wonderful mini-getaway ... I love those! xoxo

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh that spring Prada dress is just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Leslie Quiros said...

love mollie klings outfit.. I need to be wearing that soon and christina ricci looks gorgeouss!
xo,
LMQ

Unknown said...

One world for Rachel Zoe: PERFECT!

M.
xo

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Fabulous roundup! Totally loving Mia and Leighton's looks.

Alexandra said...

I am so in love with Leighton's look! It's perfection. She's always one of my favourites :)

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

hope in high heels said...

Leighton looks fabulous, and for bags Petra - love that green!

Enjoy the getaway... I'll miss my fashion fix this week though :)

Paolita@BerryHaute said...

I love Victoria's look, what a surprise ;)

LaTasha Bunting said...

Hey gorgeous, I finally made a post about my background! I linked your name to the post because you inspired me to do it! You are so nice and wonderful hun! Check out the post love! http://dxireddiamond.blogspot.com/2012/02/d-xirably-fat-tuesdaymardi-gras-and.html
I did it just for you! :)
LB
x0x0x0x

james said...

i love me some rachel zoe!! i hope that you are having a great time on your getaway!

<3 jamie

Dainté said...

Such a great inspiration ! THank you for sharing this :) Love it!
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Fashion-Bridge said...

All ladies are extremely stylish! I don't even know which one looks best! I guess my favs here are Miss Palermo (great accessories), Alba (stunning colors) and Victoria (super chic as always)

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I love Leighton Meester's dress, so pretty! The cute is gorgeous!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love Jessica Alba! She always looks good.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/