Saturday, February 11, 2012

Looks Of The Week - 11/02/12

The weekly round-up of fashion's finest.


Rachel McAdams continued with her blue streak from last week, wearing a pastel strapless aquamarine dress with folded bodice by Vivienne Westwood. Her heels of choice are Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle' pumps.
Diane Kruger displayed her flair for fashion by mixing stripes and prints in this green, black and white 10 Crosby by Derek Lam ensemble, which is, in fact, a striped skirt worn over a plant print dress. She added extra oomph with a pair of yellow Giuseppe Zanotti ankle-strap sandals.
Jenna Dewan was pretty in the brightest shade of pink. Her long-sleeved Tadashi Shoji dress features a pleated and tiered tulle skirt and ribbon wrapped belt. A red clutch and Casadei heels were a great colour choice to compliment her look.
Bella Thorne charmed in a metallic gold, peach, ivory and orange colour-blocked dress by 2b.RYCH. I quite like all these colours together. Cream T-bar sandals were added to the Y-stripe dress. 

Brooklyn Decker cutely paired a floral Dolce & Gabbana jacket over a black H&M dress, along with Karl Lagerfeld (for Net-a-Porter) ankle strap heels.
Vanessa Hudgens was adorably dressed in a white Alice + Olivia dress with sheer embroidered hemline, under a cosy black coat. She carried a tan Chanel 'St Tropez' flap bag and walked in nude YSL 'Tribtoo' pumps.
Karlie Kloss looked slick in a black, white and green vertical colour-blocked dress by J Mendel, worn with strappy heels and a Chanel bag.
Leighton Meester added all black accessories to her little black Louis Vuitton dress, which had deep V-neckline and a fur covered skirt.


Katy Perry wears a blush pink gown by Alexis Mabille Couture 2012, with delicate lace detail and embellished netted skirt. Ignore the blue hair and gigantic floral headpiece and this is a really beautiful dress.
Emmanuelle Chriqui looked dashing in a strapless emerald green jumpsuit with wrap-waist by Maria Lucia Hohan.
Sarah Jessica Parker toughen up a sugary pink Oscar de la Renta gown with a black leather biker by Theysken's Theory, VBH bag and white gloves.
Diane Kruger struck a pose in a shimmery black Giambattista Valli Couture 2012 gown, with elegantly draped capelet, metallic belt & Judith Leiber clutch bag.

32 comments:

Style Servings said...

I loved Diane Kruger's look! What do you think, will skirts over dresses become a major fashion revolution!? I'm not sure I could pull it off, but I quite like the idea..

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i'm going with Jenna, Leighton and Emmanuelle!

Squared said...

I love Vanessa Hudgens dress!

Dominika | Into the Bloom said...

Leighton Meester and Vanessa Hudgens looked absolutely fantastic, Vanessa's pumps are to die for!

http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the first mint dress, just perfect, the color and the dress!!!!!
Have a great sunday Sam!!;);)
xoxo

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

I loved Katy Perry's dress if she would lose the head accessory ;-)

Alina said...

Great outfits!Love them all!

aki! said...

I actually don't mind Katie's eclectic style!

Unknown said...

I'm loving SJP's look with the leather jacket and ladylike gloves, so cute :)
xo Jac

LaTasha Bunting said...

I LOVE Rachel, Jenna, and Vanessa's dresses! They are ALL so pretty! Cool post hun! :)
LB
x0x0x0x

Mary said...

Diane Kruger *always* looks amazing xx

karin said...

I see so many pretty colors, Diane got this original loo, love it.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love Katy Perry's dress, but that unsightly hair color and the odd hat on her head have got to go! ;)

voguishdesires.blogspot.com

A Life Un-Styled said...

How awesome does Karlie Kloss look! I want that dress...that whole outfit actually!!! What have you got planned this weekend lovely? I had a busy one, it's now Sunday night and I'm winding down and catching up on all my favorite reads <3

FASHIONHYPNOTISED said...

AMAZING POST, I LOVE THOSE INSPIRING OUTFITS! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
XOXO,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

Miu said...

I like the dresses of Rachel McAdams and Emmanuelle Chriqui.

Unknown said...

They're excellent! I especially love Meester's dress :D

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Daniella said...

Amazing choices as always my dear! I love love the creativity of Diane Kruger's first outfit. The print on print and the colour choices are perfection! I also love what SJP is wearing,a truly great combination! :)

Take care,Daniella xox

margaret cruzemark said...

Diane Kruger looks really amazing. I think Rachel Mc Adams should do something to change her image. I think she was much better as a brounette.
Sending you lots of love and kisses my dear.
Best regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Audrey Allure said...

Loving that dress Karlie Kloss is wearing!

Camille said...

diane looks amazing! love the pattern mix! so beautiful!

Jelena Zivanovic said...

On those pictures Rachel and Jenna have that particular glow that's infectious!:) My vote goes to those fab girls!:) Happy Sunday my dear Sam!! kisses

Jelena
glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

lovely looks :)

Nicole said...

I love your blog!
Katy Perry dress is gorgeous!
x

Cinnamon and White Chocolate said...

I like R. McAdams outfit the most! she really looks great!

Sandra Leiva said...

I like almost all of them!
Great choices! <3

VintageDanielle said...

I'm surprised that SJP would wear a leather jacket over a fancy dress on red carpet. I adore Jenna's dress, the color looks stunning on her

Judith said...

Zitten leuke looks tussen :-)

james said...

i LOVE Diane Kruger<3 and Karlie Kloss's J Mendel dress is so pretty, i'd wear it in a heartbeat!

<3 jamie

joy said...

Bella Thorne's dress is so pretty, I love the soft colors with the metallic :)

tres chic chica said...

Agree with you on Katy Perry, Ignore hair and head piece and she looks perfect! Beautiful dress.

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

SHOPPING STYLE said...

Que grandes looks, gracias por todas estas inspiraciones

Besos
SHOPPING STYLE