Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Tuesday Thrills - Soap & Glory

Show me anything prettily packaged in pink with a quirky title, and I'm sold. I recently fell head over heels for Soap & Glory's gorgeous and glossylicious range of bath, body and skincare products. The British brand was initiated in 2006 by cosmetic chemist and NYC's 'Bliss Spa' entrepreneur, Marcia Kilgore. It has flourished into a successful beauty empire ever since, winning several beauty awards and being featured in British Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Look Magazine & Grazia.

The best part about Soap & Glory (besides the vintage containers, quaint names, delightful pink designs, heavenly butters and foams) is the price. All this charm comes at an affordable rate. Here are my Top Picks.

1. Clean On Me Shower Gel. This is a Company Magazine beauty award winning product, made with deliciously scented mandarin peel. £5.11 / $14 / R61.50
2. The Righteous Butter. An award winning body butter that moisturizes with shea butter and aloe vera. £10.21 / $18 / R123
3. Peaches & Clean 4-in-one Cleansing Milk. Made with peaches, naturally, this face wash shrinks pores and deeply cleanses skin. £7 / R84
4. Bright Here, Bright Now Instance Radiance Energy Balm. The words 'energy' and 'balm' are soothing to my ears. Apricot & aloe combine to rejuvenate dull skin. £11 / R132
5. Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Shampoo. Strengthens and repairs hair using the magic of raspberry vinegar and glycerin. £5.22/ R63. A mini travel size is available at £2.35/ R28
6. Easy Glistening Dry Oil Body Gloss. Nourishes skin with sweet almond oil, leaving an all over glow. £5.11 / R61.50
7. Scrub 'Em & Leave 'Em Body Exfoliator. Jojoba, mandarin, sea salt & basbassu oil merge to create this brilliant body buffer. £7.40 / $18 /R89
8. Scrub, Actually Body Scrub. A scrub thats good enough to eat, featuring white and brown sugar, apricot kernel oil and mango butter. £6.89 / R83

9. Kick Ass Concealer. A three piece eye-brightening and camouflage kit voted as top notch by Vogue UK. £10 / R120
10. Love At First Blush. A shimmery multi-shaded blush powder that gives cheeks a rosy lift. £11 / R132
11. A Great Kisser in Cherry Chocolate. A pouty pink lip balm that saturates dry lips with the power of mango and apricot butter, lingonberry oil and pomegranate extract. £5 / R60
12. Super-Colour Fabulipstick. A collagen boosting lipstick that even Mary Poppins would approve of. Comes in 3 shades. £9 / R108
13. Mist You Madly Body Spray. A fruity floral fragrance scented with freesia, bergamot, blackcurrant, vanilla, musk and magnolia. £6.13 / $18 / R74
14. Solar Powder Bronzer. A mix and match bronzer brick that illuminates skin. £11 / R132


Soap & Glory products are available from Boots.com in the UK and their international branches, selected items are available at Sephora in the US, Kit Cosmetics in Australia, as well as in Germany and Canada. Visit the Soap & Glory website for more information on products and find a perfectly pink bottle to fill up your vanity bag.


Happy Shopping!


*All pictures and product names are trademarked to Soap & Glory.

43 comments:

Giulia said...

i'd like so much to have all of these in my bathroom! nice packaging!

Unknown said...

Ooooh looks delicious!

x x Stace
TEE&FAME

Anonymous said...

i love the pretty packaging! I'm such a sucker for pretty branding lol

Marianna said...

i completely agree with you Sam, i love how beautiful the pink vintage looking bootles are. and their names are so cute and inspired that i am tempted to go check out their website and probably get myself some.
Do you own anything from this brand?

james said...

this is marketed just for me because its pink!

LaTasha Bunting said...

I LOVE this post! I absolutely LOVE pink and these look cute! :)

LB
x0x0x0x

Clara Turbay said...

SIMPLY INCREDIBLE POST. LOVE IT.

HTTP://PAQUETEVISTASBIEN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

I am a total sucker for pretty packaging. Especially pretty pink packaging!! Who cares if the product works - think about how cute it will look in the bathroom ;) xxo

Punctuation Mark said...

i've seen them many times but never bought any of them... i have to say the packaging is very cool!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

love the pink packaging too, and the prices are great. i want that kick ass concealer!

Skinny Moonstick said...

I've seen these, but I have never tried them... I agree, the packaging looks divine. Now you got me really wanting to try out these products :) they would make a nice gift too!
Good luck!

skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

VintageDanielle said...

Oh, so pretty! I love to treat myself to a couple of these devine products, I would feel like a princess :)

Purvi said...

Even I fall for pretty pink every time I see it :) :) and these look so beautiful :)

Alexandra said...

Love that you featured this! I use these products all the time. I'm a big sucker for packaging and they did an amazing job with making this look so femme and pretty!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

Ember Drake said...

I love the packaging for Soap & Glory - it's so pretty!

I've been tempted to try the Peaches & Clean face wash for a while now but want to check out the reviews first - have you tried it at all? :-)

Em
x

http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

The Fashion Diaries said...

nice packaging of this brand! I love pink :)
thank you for your nice comment sweetie! I'm glad to know you like my new hairstyle! check out my new post xoxo

Vicky Fernández said...

I love how you started your text: "Show me anything prettily packaged in pink with a quirky title, and I'm sold." Hahaha... I feel exactly the same! I love that beautiful packaging! I'm goig to visit the web site sright now. I just need they're sold in Spain and of course, they content good products!

Vicky
lamaletadeolivia.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Great brand! I love the colours :)

www.birkinsandbargains.blogspot.com

Denise said...

I wear Soap and Glory when I am in the UK - so, from the next week on again! :)
They are realy nice, and the scents, wow! I love these products!
Can you get them in SA? If not, would you like to have some?

Sandra Leiva said...

Looks great, I love the colours! <3

A Life Un-Styled said...

I'm a sucker for pink and pretty packaging as well. These look great! Sam you're going to help me break my shopping diet this month!!! <3

Daniella said...

Soap & Glory have some super lovely products! My sister in particular has been buying their products for quite few years now (that i often steal) :D Great post sweet :)

Take care,Daniella xox

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing , i didnt known the brand !
Adorable ;)

Kisses, Alexandra

Amber Rose x said...

I looove Soap and Glory! The Flirtigo body moisture mist is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE, and I'm dying to try that glow spray! Will be picking that up next time I'm in Boots! amazing blog, hope you're following Wonderland tooo amberrosec.blogspot.com xxx

Bailey Schneider said...

I love the packaging! So stunning!!
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

hope in high heels said...

I can't go past fun titles and interesting packaging... hence my recent love affair with Benefit. These look fabulous, will have to buy some before I leave Australia!

Teresa said...

what a coincidence! my post today talks about PINK stuff hahaha

this is so interesting, cute/retro looking products at such good price! the Love at First Blush is tempting me!!

kisses,
teresa
www.trend-ish.com

Unknown said...

Great lipstik, perfect for everyday!!!!
Have a great day Sam!;)
x0x0

Fictitious Fashion said...

I knw ur fav color is pink.. :P DIs sounds good... N did u buy all of these? SOme of these? or just looking? :P

New post is up
Surprise 3: Blog sale

Love
Akanksha

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I do the same thing! I constantly fall for packaging :D It's a weakness of mine. LOL
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Lipgloss Kisses said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my 100th post. :)x

I love the look of Soap & glory products. I always see them on the british and american bloggers pages. Their packaging and product names are so cute. :)

Ulia Ali said...

Hi sweetheart, love all the pink product here :P

Yes, i don't have GFC on my page :( But you can follow me on bloglovin:
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3207987/view-from-heels/follow

p.s. following u now too <3

Anonymous said...

What a fun product line! Gotta try this.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

I have been eyeing these products at Sephora for awhile and now can't wait to pick up something. The energizing balm sounds fun!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Lola said...

Thank you! :)

Alina said...

I love these products!

Victoria West said...

Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your day!

Elin Kling said...

Oh LOVELY!!!

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Yes, I've read lots about this brand but can't buy it in Spain. I'll have to jot down your recommendations and wait until I move back to the UK later this year ;-)

Neha Khurana Pathak said...

Loving your post!!!

LaTasha Bunting said...

Thank you for your comment on my post love. It was no problem at all beautiful! I'm glad that you appreciate it! And thank you so much for your compliment, but all of my blog friends deserved this, including you! :)
LB
x0x0x0x

Gillie said...

Those are adorable, I love the packaging!

xo Gillie

Zee said...

Where can we find these products in South Africa?